In 2015, Webster was recognized as one of the 50 Best Communities in America by Frontier Communications and awarded $50,000 towards the creation of a revitalization plan.
In an effort spearheaded by the Webster Economic Development Alliance, a Community Investment Strategy was created to help chart the path for investment and improvement of the Webster Community over the next 10 years. The documents below are the culmination of that effort, which included significant public outreach to the residents, property owners and businesses in the Town and Village of Webster. We hope you take the time to read through this Plan to learn more about opportunities for growth and prosperity in Webster, and to discover why we believe Webster is truly one of America's Best Communities!
Community Revitalization Plan
- Full Plan
- Part 1: Front End
- Part 2: Public Engagement
- Part 3: Strategy - Intro
- Part 4: Strategy - Village Downtown
- Part 5: Strategy - Strategy - Waterfront
- Part 6: Strategy - Small Business
- Part 7: Strategy - Industry
- Part 8: Strategy - Identity & Marketing
- Part 9: Strategy - Recreation
- Part 10: Strategy - Conclusion
- Part 11: First Steps